Saturday, April 9, 2011

Video layover for one of my main compositions

I understand and empathize the fact that many of us do not have time for music related things but those of us who do can consider reading forward.

Well, for one of the songs (challagaali) I composed for my album 'Plz Vinaddu', one of my SF (Dancer Bhagawati) got innovative in defining a new style of karaoke. He took Tholi Prema's Gagananiki... song and substituted my tune on it. Check it out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PPqRZOwkNk.



Not that I need someone to boost my confidence but this came as a pleasant surprise when I saw it. He did this long ago as soon as I completed and played the draft unmixed composition but throwing light now for others to know. Tells me that the industry needs my work and am committed to deliver sooner or later.

By the way, I have a feeling that this may be against any copyright violation, but since I am too small and this is a honest showcase of a budding musician, I can bring into the realms of creative ethics.

No comments:

Post a Comment