Thursday, April 7, 2011

give a try on my friend's music

folks, my friend anil r (remember Gamyam's Enthavaraku song?) has done some excellent stuff for the movie LBW. looks like the MP3s are available all over. give it a try. well if you like music. i rate his songs on top of all the top 10 songs in raaga.com today. generally everyone is egoistic including me but when it comes to music i dont care praising or ridiculing. praising the the good work, whether my creativity or somebody else's. ridiculing the mediocre or plagiarized work of anybody. think of this, i liked LBWs music and its created by a friend. how do u think my goose bumps will be? among all, i liked "Reppapaatu Ee Kshanam".

anil helped me in introducing keyboard players and other folks in his network when all i had was creative tunes in heart and didnt knew what to do with them.

though music composition is my core, actually i lost the video but i acted in an ad on software testing with one of the heroines of LBW (Nishanti), she is brilliant and beautiful in my humble opinion. if i find the video, i will upload it.

by the way, i started compositions for my debut english album and will write something soon about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment