Sunday, January 9, 2011

Visit to sabarimala, Jan 04, 2011

I had concluded my ayyappa mala by visiting sabarimala and following the process like any other devotee. There were all kinds of troubles in the visit and something tells me that it is for good. Introspecting why I did what I did, I got more affirmative on the cause regardless of what the effect is going to be. I don't think it makes sense to articulate the difficulties in the path, or narrate the cause for my visit. It did not make sense to take any pictures at Sabarimala though we captured a couple of moments while taking Irumudi at Mettiguda ayyappa temple in Hyderabad (will upload in facebook later). I am looking forward for climbing those 18 steps again and witnessing the embodiment of the divine form again.

No comments:

Post a Comment