Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 begins

One day away from weekly office work - Was quite busy with AppLabs work till last Friday - 10 straight hours in the Super Good films recording studio on January 1st, 2011. I opened the year by making significant progress on recording my latest composition (sang it myself since it is very personal) and also by completing some of the pending work in the previous songs. Covered parts of 3 songs in total.

To my intellectual delightment one of my old-student/employee/friend/brother Chaitu (known as Krishna Chaitanya of the Sehari from Oye fame etc) gifted a lyric on me at 12:00 AM yesterday to support my current state, making me to get inspired from my own contributions to him and others. I never knew he would word one me to the extent what he did - he claims it is his synopsis about me :-). Rahul and Sahiti sang it perfectly inline with my spontaneous composition (I did it in less than an hour with a basic feed that I will improvise/instrument when I get time). I attribute my today's productivity to the power of my cause (while I keep my fingers crossed on the effect) living in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment