Saturday, November 13, 2010

yenduko cheppalenu gani

As I walk my time in the US, I am composing (and writing plain-style lyrics) for my last song for the second album. I am positive that I will release it before January 26th 2011. It got delayed due to grandmother's death, uncle's death, injury to my heart from a pseudo-love, father's stroke, and the good part finally - Valueminds acqusition by AppLabs.

Most of the work is ready last year itself, will quickly do the last song during nights and in the weekend to get it out.

In 2011, I have promised myself that I will do an album in Engligh and release internationally.

OK, the last song starts like this - Yenduko Cheppalenu gani, chustune vundalanundi ninnu (somename).

Though my last album (Nuvvo Kala) was not liked my many, I was just satisified with the fact that I was able to translate some of the incidents in and around me through my own tunes and lyrics. Now I got better in instrumentation and other nuances while my tunes remain with the same signature. As good as it gets!

1 comment:

  1. You have tasted lot of pains in life and just started enjoying fruits of life.

    Hope we get very good songs from you. Waiting for your second album... I am lucky. I have already listened a song from your second album.

    ReplyDelete