Saturday, November 20, 2010

have you ever seen a round rainbow?

I am 32 now. And an infant in really exploring the wonders in nature.

Life is so beautiful, everyday. I saw a round rainbow when I flew from Los Angeles to Chicago-- the shadow of the flight was formed on a cloud by direct rays, and that shadow was covered by a round rainbow. What a beautiful phenomenon it was. It just lasted for a few seconds though.

The incidence continued just two days later, today, again! I was watching Guzarish movie and in one of the scenes when Aishwarya and Hrithik drive in a car the windshield was centered by a round rainbow.

How did I miss it for 32 years and how come I saw it two times in three days.

I am very happy to conclude to myself that there is a lot to explore ahead.

Life is beautiful, so is its concert!

1 comment:

  1. "There is a lot to explore ahead"... one life is not enough to complete it :).

    ReplyDelete